Win The Body Shop Goodies Worth $852!
In the August issue of Cosmopolitan, we gave web administrative assistant Kristy a makeover using The Body Shop Lily Cole range. Kristy – who is hearing impaired – wanted to jazz up her looks so she would feel more confident when it comes to meeting new people or exploring new experiences.
“The Body Shop Lily Cole makeup is a range of cruelty-free products that gives very good colour return,” says editor-in-chief Deborah Tan.
By cruelty-free, it means the products do not contain ingredients of animal origins and are not tested on animals. For instance, the Pearl Radiance Primer does not contain clam shells, and the Shimmer Cubes Palette does not contain fish scales.
For a better look at Kristy’s makeover, turn to p24 of the August issue of Cosmo today:
Now, you too can get in on the cruelty-free programme! The Body Shop is giving away 3 hampers each worth $284.
Each hamper contains:
1. Puff on Radiance – $34.90
2. Pearl Radiance Primer – $32.90
3. Mini Hi-Shine – $8.90
4. Lip & Cheek Dome (Pink/Coral) – $24.90
5. Liquid Eye Liner – $22.90
6. Shimmer Cubes – $36.90
7. All-In-One Foundation $36.90
8. Vitamin C Skin Boost $39.90
9. Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz $20.90
10. Big & Curvy Mascara $24.90
To win, simply follow the steps below:
1. Answer this question: “Where can you find a The Body Shop store in Singapore?” in the Comments section below.
1. Like Cosmo’s Facebook Page. Only fans of Cosmo Singapore’s Facebook Page are eligible for this contest.
2. Share this post using Facebook button below.
3. Tag “Cosmopolitan Singapore”.
4. Email your details (name, gender, IC, contact number, mailing address) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. This contest ends Friday, 27 July, 2012.