Cosmo Opinionators on Sunsilk Soft & Nourishing Range

Your hair is probably the first thing that people notice about you – if it’s lush and silky, you automatically ooze with confidence. But our humid climate and penchant for heat styling tools often leave our hair dry and damaged, with flyaways aplenty. Thankfully, you can now breathe new life into your locks with  Sunsilk Soft & Nourishing Range. It’s carefully blended with five natural oils – Argan, Almond, Babassu, Camellia and Coconut oil – all with specific properties to treat and hydrate dry hair. Three of our readers tried out the range, and this is what they had to say:

Cosmo Opinionator 1: Cynthia Ong

Verdict: As I recently got a perm, my hair is pretty dry, so I was excited to try out this range of hair care products. When I opened the shampoo bottle, I fell in love with the sweet, floral scent instantly. After using the shampoo and conditioner just once, I noticed my hair felt much smoother. I could run my fingers through my hair easily – something I couldn’t do previously. Best of all, the wonderful scent actually lasted for the next 14 hours! During the day, I used the nourishing spray as a pick-me-up and it was great in keeping frizz away without leaving behind any sticky residue. Sunsilk Soft & Nourishing  has been such a godsent in keeping my hair soft and beautiful … I will definitely continue to use this range of products in future!

Cosmo Opinionator 2: Audrey Kang

Verdict: Numerous bleach and dye jobs on  my hair in the past has left my hair frizzy and brittle, but after using this range of products consistently for about a week, I noticed a drastic improvement in the texture of my hair. My hair used to be unmanageable and tangled very easily, but I can now run my fingers easily through my hair. Unlike other hair care products I’ve tried where the scent can be sickeningly sweet, this range has a subtle but pleasant scent, which I love. Out of the four products in the range, I enjoyed using the conditioner the best as it was easily rinsed out and left my hair feeling super smooth.

Cosmo Opinionator 3: Lydia Toh

Verdict: I take great pride in my long hair and am always on the lookout for products to maintain its silky smoothness. Although I’ve tried many different nourishing hair care products in the past, I was really impressed by the Sunsilk Soft & Nourishing range. Apart from making my hair feel extra soft, the nourishing spray also gave my hair an added shine, which I loved. Another thing I loved? The scent! When I walked past my mum, she commented that my hair smelt fantastic. I’m definitely recommending this range of products to all my friends!

Now that you’ve read their reviews, how about trying Sunsilk Soft & Nourishing range for yourself?

We’re giving away 5 sets of the Sunsilk Soft & Nourishing range worth a total of $176!

To win one, simply follow the steps below:

1. Answer this question: “Name one benefit of Argan oil.” in the Comments section below.

2. Like Cosmo’s Facebook Page. Only fans of Cosmo Singapore’s Facebook Page are eligible for this contest.

3. Share this post using Facebook button below.

4. Tag “Cosmopolitan Singapore”.

5. Email your details (name, gender, IC, contact number, mailing address) to cosmopromo@sph.com.sg . Put “Sunsilk” in the Subject Field.

6. This contest ends Friday, 28 September, 2012.

Good Luck!

Wanna be a Cosmo Opinionator and review products for the blog? Email your contact details to us at cosmopolitan@sph.com.sg with the Subject, “I wanna be a Cosmo Opinionator!” asap!

Comments
44 Responses to “Cosmo Opinionators on Sunsilk Soft & Nourishing Range”
  1. Pearly Shawn says:

Argan oil prevents and treats vascular disease.

2. Valerie Lee says:

The Vitamin E found in argan oil is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight the free radicals that can wreak havoc on hair over time. It also assists with circulation, making the perfect conditions for hair to be healthy.

3. Hi Cosmo Singapore!

Benefit of Argan Oil: Widely known for being rich in anti-oxidants and omega 6 fatty acids, it is also believed to contain twice as much vitamin E as olive oil! Argan oil is renowned for its restructuring and moisturising properties; it can be applied to skin and hair, and yet leaves a delightful feeling of lightness.

FB name: Chang Lai Kuan
    Email: changlk888@yahoo.com.sg

4. Winter says:

Argan oil acts as a cosmetic oil, moisturising and has antixodising benefits.

5. Sheue Feng says:

Argan oil is a solution for broken, dry and coiled hair. The oil constitutes of Omega 3 and Omega 9 fatty acids which works effectively on hair leaving it glowing, elongated, beautiful, and shiny.

6. Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.

7. Argan Oil is effective in dealing with dry scalp. Apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab scalp with the oil. If we do this before bed, we will give the oil plenty of time to moisturize our scalp before we wash our hair in the morning.

Thank you.

8. SAM says:

Argan oil penetrates into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.

9. Argan oil is rich in vitamin E which is excellent for your hair and skin!

10. Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again. Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.

Hope to receive good news from you!

Chew Jen

11. Chin Ming says:

Argan oil contains Vitamin E, which contains antioxidants which can help fight free radicals which can cause damage to our hair! It repairs damaged cellular membranes in the hair, thereby strengthening our hair.

12. Bebe Lee says:

Argan oil reduces frizz and treats spilt ends

13. Mi Zi says:

Argan oil penetrates into hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair.

14. Rosie Lim says:

Argan oil gives new life to dry, tangled and flyaway hair, by hydrating the hair in a natural way; as it has twice more Vitamin E than Olive oil.

15. Quek CH says:

Argan oil gives new life to dry, tangled and flyaway hair

16. WC Grace says:

Argan Oil keeps hair smooth and shiny. It can be used as a hair oil treatment too.

17. Sophia Ang says:

Argan oil restructures and moisturizes hair. It is also an anti-oxidant.

18. Argan oil is renowned for its restructuring and moisturising properties; it can be applied to skin and hair, yet leaves a delightful feeling of lightness

19. Sharin Chia says:

Argan oil has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.

20. Annie Ling says:

21. Cindy Tan says:

22. Argan oil is renowned for its restructuring and moisturising properties; and it can be applied to skin and hair, yet leaves a delightful feeling of lightness

23. janical says:

Argan Oil is effective in dealing with dry scalp and renowned for its restructuring and moisturising properties; and it can be applied to skin and hair, yet leaves a delightful feeling of lightness. Apply some argan oil to a cotton ball and dab scalp with the oil. If we do this before bed, we will give the oil plenty of time to moisturize our scalp before we wash our hair in the morning.

24. Argan oil is renowned for its restructuring and moisturising properties; and it can be applied to skin and hair, yet leaves a delightful feeling of lightness

25. Fuan Cho Tan says:

26. Argan oil is renowned for its restructuring and moisturising properties; and it can be applied to skin and hair, yet leaves a delightful feeling of lightness

27. Teresa Tang says:

28. Kan Claudine says:

It also help to nourish hair growth by strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.

29. Kaleen Teo says:

30. Fiona Tay says:

31. Fion Teng says:

Argan oil is ideal if you’re struggling when your hair is very curly, dry or with split ends.

32. Koreen Hong says:

Argan oil’s benefit is to restructures & moisturizes hair, anti-oxidant your hair!

33. 林瑞豪 says:

34. Xin Mei says:

Argan oil helps to restructure and lock in moisture

35. Koh Jess says:

36. Mia Alegrado says:

Argan oil restructures and moisturizes hair, and is an anti-oxidant too :)

37. Mei Ying says:

Argan oil restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.

38. Tan Keith says:

Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 in Argan oil are a direct source of essential nutritional components for hair pores and roots. These unsaturated fatty acids strengthen the protein bonding structures in hair thereby improving strength of hair and healing the split ends of hair.

39. Jane Lee says:

Argan oil prevents and treats vascular disease.

40. Haryati Yaya says:

Argan oil is rich in vitamins E,prevents and treats vascular disease.Last but not least is an anti-oxidant too

41. Argan oil is renowned for its restructuring and moisturising properties; it can be applied to skin and hair, yet leaves a delightful feeling of lightness.

42. Eddy Khoo says:

Argan oil restructures and moisturizes hair. It is also an anti-oxidant.

43. Jessie Sng says:

Argan oil prevents and treats vascular disease.

44. Aileen Tay says: